Registering as a user for brownwoodisd.org is the BEST
way to stay informed about what is happening at Brownwood ISD and at your student's school. Follow these instructions in order to subscribe to brownwoodisd.org. (If you are wanting access to grades, there is a separate website and login for that system. You can register for access to that system here.)Note - you may find it helpful to print this page first, then follow the instructions.
- Go to www.brownwoodisd.org.
- Click on the Register button at the top right of the website.
- Enter your birth date to continue.
This is done in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). All registration requests must first pass birth date validation, and registrants must be at least 18 years old. Birth date information is collected only to validate your age and is not stored.
- Please fill out the form that displays. Required fields are
First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Sign In Name, Password and Confirming Password.
TIP: We recommend that you at least add your zip code, as this will enable you to take advantage of the distance calculation feature on this website.
- Scroll down to the section that says "My E-Alerts & Subscriptions," make sure that it is checked "on," and click Save.
- See "Get E-Alerts" for details on how to sign up for emails and text messages.
- You will see a message that your registration has been accepted.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your registration that includes your Sign In Name and Password.
Please keep your Sign In Name and Password confidential. Never allow another person to use this system with your account.