Recognizing that all children can learn but not always on the same day or at the same time, the staff of Woodland Heights Elementary, in partnership with our parents, will create an environment that enables all of our students to learn and achieve to their full potentials.
This will be accomplished by:
* Using multiple teaching methods and cognitive questioning techniques;
* Helping children feel important and successful through Character Education;
* Providing resources and educational opportunities to meet each individual's
* Involving parents and the community as partners in the educational activities of
* And providing a well-disciplined and safe learning environment.