Welcome to the Northwest Elementary Nurse's Homepage!
Name: Jennifer Clark, LVN
Click on the link at the left to visit Nurse Clark's website. My number one job here at Northwest Elementary is to keep kids safe and healthy. Here are some reminders for you that will help me do my job better:
- Children must be fever free for 24 hours (without medication) before returning to school.
- Anytime your child visits the doctor during school hours, be sure to bring a doctor's note back with them.
- Children are not allowed to carry medication to and from school in their backpacks (even cough drops are considered a medication).
- A medical release form must be filled out and signed by a parent or guardian for a child to receive medication at school.
- Be sure your child is up to date on their immunizations. Children must have all their immunizations in order to go to school. http://https://www2a.cdc.gov/nip/schoolsurv/schImmRqmtReport.asp
- Please give the school secretary your most current phone numbers so I will be able to reach you by phone if your child is sick or has an emergency.
- If your child has a food allergy, the cafeteria must have a doctor's note confirming the allergy so they can provide a food option that your child is not allergic to.